- DOGS ARE NOT ALLOWED due to the amount of wildlife that we have here at the ranch.
- WE ARE GREEN! Your cabins are run by solar electricity. You will have lights, but no plug- in appliances are allowed (blow dryer, curling iron, alarm clock, etc.)
- PORTABLE HEATERS AND PORTABLE FANS are provided in warmer and cooler temperatures.
- FOOD: The town of Blanding provides restaurants, or you may prefer to purchase your own food and cook over a campfire at your cabin. Picnic tables are provided outside of each cabin.
- WE PROVIDE YOU WITH THE BASIC COOKING UTENSILS: plates, cups, utensils, platters, pots, pans, and a cooler are available for anyone needing them for any cabin rental. We even do the dishes for you!
- COMPLIMENTARY COFFEE: Complimentary coffee is provided in all cabins.
- DRINKING WATER: 4 bottled waters are provided for your first night stay. If requested, we will provide water jugs of drinking water at your cabin. Hot running water is available in the restroom for washing and showering.
- ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES: Please note: You will not be able to purchase alcoholic beverages in the town of Blanding. Please purchase these items before reaching Blanding.
- ALL BEDDING, BATHROOM, TOILETRIES, AND TOWELS are supplied by us.
- FIREWOOD: $6.00 per bundle.
Bring with you:
- IF RENTING A VEHICLE: Many of the hiking areas to the Ancestral Puebloan sites and all of the National Parks can be reached by car. But, if you are planning to travel to "out of the way" sites (such as muley point), you will want to rent a high clearance vehicle/SUV.
- Backpack, binoculars, camera
- Layered clothing (it may be cold during the morning and hot during the day)
- Hiking boots
- First Aid supplies
- Sunscreen, sunglasses, hat
- Any outdoor gear you like to recreate with (bikes, fishing poles, etc.)
- Water for your hikes (approximately 1 gallon per person per day)